Monday, May 21, 2012

Whitney Houston's LAST SONG Recorded-- "Celebrate" Duet With Jordin Sparks




Singer/actress Jordin Sparks handed over a Monday morning surprise to Ryan Seacrest today.  The radio host debuted Whitney Houston's last know recorded song--a duet with her Sparkle co-star. 

Check out Whitney & Jordin's upbeat feel-good track "Celebrate" inside, and find out just how nervous Jordin was last night at the Billboard Music Awards to perform the Whitney Houston tribute....
"Celebrate" was produced by R. Kelly and will appear on the upcoming Sparkle film's soundtrack.  Whitney's voice sounds like her old self, and Jordin holds her own as well.  Check it out above. (If you can't listen, click HERE). Sparklehits theaters August 17th.

Meanwhile, Jordin, who changed up her wardrobe for her tribute performance into this fab leather bust and flowy blue number, expressed on the red carpet just how much pressure she felt to sing Whitney's "I Will Always Love You":
"I put myself completely, 100 percent onstage every time I perform," Sparks said of giving "everything" for her Houston tribute. "It's just very special. I feel very honored to be able to honor Whitney in this way and to sing one of her songs. I've actually never performed this song before ever. It's one of the songs I've always been like, 'Leave that alone,' so it's nerve-racking for me," she admitted. "It's a lot of pressure I'm putting on myself, because I want to do it amazingly, but at the same time, whatever happens, I just want to be able to speak through the music."
Check out video of the YBF chick alongside her beau, Jason Derulo, talking about her tribute:
Get More: Music News

Check out Jordin, John Legend, Bobbi Kris & Whoopi Goldberg's tribute in case you missed it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment