Wednesday, May 23, 2012

When Does FB and Twitter become too Much for Our personal Lives??


hiv test

It sometimes amazes me how much The internet can be used in these day and time. Its no Question that Facebook and Twitter are a very huge part of the Average Human Being ....We take it almost as serious as our own lives. But when do you say someone has put too much of their personal info onto a social network. Buffalo Bills Wide Reciever David Downey Took to twitter to share none other than his HIV test results on display. He Tweeted:

"Got my HIV Test Results Back!! Thank God for keeping my body healthy and safe"










WR David Clowney Tweets HIV Results


The Test results have shown that he doesnt have hepatitis as well (lol)

But I don't know a few maybe thousands of people were offended. Me personally I feel maybe he was spreading awareness .....But who knows, was this a little overboard to you?? Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment