Saturday, May 19, 2012
TOP 15 GRAMMATICAL BLUNDER FROM HER EXCELLENCY PATIENCE JONATHAN
PLEASE DO NOT LAUGH OOOH..SHOW SOME RESPECT..LMAO!!
1. My husband and Sambo is a good people.
2. The President was once a child and the Senators were once a children.
3. My fellow widows.
4. A good mother takes care of his children.
5. The people sitting before you were once a children.
6. Yes we are all happy for the effort, it is not easy to carry second in an International competition like this one, (addressing press men after Female Under- 19 FIFA World Cup).
7. The bombers who born them?
Wasn't it not a woman? They were once a children now a adult now they are bombing women and children making some children a widow.
8. My heart feels sorry for these children who have become widows for loosing their parents for one reason or another.
9. We should have love for our fellow Nigerians irrespective of their NATIONALIT Y.
10. Thank God the Doctors and Nurses are responding to treatment.
11. I would rather kill myself instead of committing suicide.
12. Ojukwu is a great man, he died but his manhood lives on.
13. President did not eaten since morning
14 I donate me and my family on behalf of N20million'